Cancellation Policy of MimmoSicilyTours.com
Any cancellation by you must be initiated by email.
- If you cancel 30 days or more before the start of the tour: No cancellation fee. If you paid only a deposit Mimmo Sicily Tours will refund the deposit minus transaction expenses for the payments.
- If you cancel 29 days or less before the start of the tour: If you have paid a deposit Mimmo Sicily Tours will refund you none.
- If you cancel less than 15 days before the start of the tour: If you have paid for your tour in full 100% cancellation fee.
Mimmo Sicily Tours is not responsible for any incidental expenses you may have incurred as a result of the purchase of your tour such as non-refundable flights, hotels etc.
In some cases, Mimmo Sicily Tours may cancel a tour due to weather or other circumstance. In the event that Mimmo Sicily Tours cancels the tour, you may choose between a rescheduling of the tour, a full refund of all monies paid. You may receive a refund of the tour price if You are prevented from taking the tour because of an unforeseeable event that is out of your control and shows up after the booking (“Unforeseeable Events”). The determination of what constitutes Unforeseeable Events is at the discretion of Mimmo Sicily Tours.
The following is a list of examples of what we consider as Unforeseeable Events:
- Impersonal events that make it dangerous or impossible to safely undertake a tour, such as: travel restrictions imposed by governments, epidemic disease unusual to an area, war, civil insurrection, strike, extreme weather, earthquake and natural disaster.
- A ship that is unable to dock and prevents You from taking a tour identified and marked as a shore excursion tour type on the site.
- A flight cancellation if there are no other means to travel to the destination.
- A “Do Not Travel” advisory issued by governments after a booking is made.
The following do not constitute Unforeseeable Events:
- Illness or injury of a tour participant.
- Poor weather.
- Change of plans.
We may require You to provide verification and/or documentation to confirm that You were unable to take your tour if You request a refund under this provision.
Please contact us if You have any questions about our Cancellation Policy.