The Real Taste of Sicily. Culture, History, Food & Wine
Travel from west to east and from north to south. On a tour around Sicily starting from Palermo, Taormina or Catania with a private Guide Driver. Further visit the highlights and culture of the island. In addition to the local culture. Finally the delicious cuisine and first-class wines.
It boasts a huge variety of excellent wines. Certainly ancient cellars and vineyards. In addition to superb traditional dishes.
The beautiful island of Sicily is poised between Europe and Africa. Further it has also seen many invaders. Nearly all of whom have left their mark in art in addition to a unique architecture. Certainly it is also a land of myth and enigma. Pagan below the Catholic surface. Furthermore troubled by the shadow of the Mafia.
The island is full of archeological wonders. In addition to splendid Baroque cities and ancient traditions. Furthermore its culture makes this destination a special place.
Fully customizable Tour Examples:
– During a Walking Tour you’ll admire the rich heritage and the culture of PALERMO and MONREALE.
– Visit the medieval town of ERICE with its stunning views. And SEGESTA which is embedded within a wonderful landscape.
– Let’s start with the archeological area of SELINUNTE. Its amazing ruins are from the 5th century BC. – A stop in MARSALA will complete the afternoon.
– Drive to PIAZZA ARMERINA to visit the ROMAN VILLA. It is certainly among the most luxurious of its kind. After lunch the VALLEY of TEMPLES in AGRIGENTO.
– Departure for SYRACUSE, the city of Archimedes. Finally in the afternoon we’ll drive to the baroque town of NOTO.
– Drive up till 6500 feet on Mt.ETNA. The biggest and most active volcano of Europe. Continue to TAORMINA. The pearl of the Ionian Sea.
– The day starts with CEFALÙ. A resort town beautifully located on the north coast. In conclusion lunch will be in the protected area Madonie.
- Guided tours inside the archeological areas and monuments.
- English speaking Guide Driver.
- Transportation method by Top Class Mercedes Minivan.
- Admission fees.
- Meals & Beverages.